In 2017/2018 postdoctoral fellowship should be given to exceptional students in the subjects of Law. Fellowships can be found to foreign researchers to improve their international competitiveness in research and instruction through calling for postdoctoral foreign research workers in their academic work.
The double goals of the Institute. On the one hand, give rise to the creation of the national jurisprudence and is involved in coordinating the national academic actions. To this end, it’s working using the house – largely organized in accession to universities – academic workshops along with other research centers, in addition to give a platform to get a timely discussion of problems analyzed by the jurisprudence.
Course Level: Fellowships can be found to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: Any area of law, having a preference for comparative law, public international law or European law.
In the framework of the fellowship programme, the HAS CSS ILS and Pázmány Law
- Will offer foreign research workers a ‘joint position’ for 10 months in both host associations;
- Will supply teaching and research facilities;
- Will offer 458,300 HUF gross wages per month (around HUF 300,000 after taxes);
- Will supply lodging;
- Will supply a chance for distinguished researchers to help develop their scholarly activity and encounter within our associations; and
- Will ensure that foreign research workers are entirely involved in the scholarly work of the associations and can participate in scholarly occasions and programmes.
Scholarship Award: Fellowship of 458,300 HUF per month before taxes (plus lodging).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship could be considered in Budapest, Hungary
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to qualify for Fellowship.
- Postdoctoral research workers having an expert degree of English language knowledge are encouraged to submit an application to get a fellowship programme in the HAS CSS ILS and Pázmány Law. Knowledge of Hungarian isn’t necessary.
The applicant is expected to:
- develop and supply at least four graduate level lectures per week that are each a minimum of 45 minutes in length at Pázmány Law;
- actively participate in the most important scholarly events and programmes of the HAS CSS ILS and the PPCE FLPS; and
- help to reinforce the international relations of the HAS CSS ILS and Pázmány Law.
Nationality: Foreign research workers meet the criteria to apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Postdoctoral research workers using a specialist degree of English language knowledge are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: The signed application ought to be sent electronically to the e-mail address kszki-at-jak.ppke.hu. The application shall range from the applicant’s: (1) comprehensive curriculum vitae; (2) publication list; (3) electronic versions of three publications the applicant feels signifies his/her greatest work; (4) presentation of on-going research; and (5) a motivation letter. The motivation letter should comprise: (a) a research strategy; (b) a suitable syllabus of at least two graduate classes to be offered; and (c) a description regarding the way the applicant will soon be affiliated with all the host associations. The application should be submitted in English. Applications must be transmitted to the above e-mail address on or before 12.00 (Central European Time) on 30 April 2017.
Application Deadline: Fellowship is application deadline is April 30, 2017.