EngineeringInstitute of Technology is delighted to reveal the International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) financing for trainees from worldwide for the scholastic year 2020/21
The function of the program is to help impressive trainees who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Australia.
International trainees will get 35% discount rate on tuition costs while studying at Engineering Institute of Technology.
Founded in 2008, Engineering Institute of Technology is among the couple of personal colleges on the planet focusing on Engineering EIT is dedicated to supplying a vibrant and intriguing knowing experience.
Why research study at Engineering Institute of Technology? By joining this EIT, trainees will get a first-rate education and gain abilities they can right away execute in the work environment upon graduation.
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Master
- Award: 35% discount rate on tuition costs
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inAustralia
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The awards will be granted for master research study in an Engineering topic
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following requirements:
- Must be a starting trainee studying among EIT’s college courses online or on-campus.
- Must fulfill or go beyond the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the particular core curriculum.
- Must fulfill all other entry requirements for the course + a minimum of a general average of 75% (or comparable outcome) in an in agreement Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to obtain this grant, candidates need to follow these actions:
- STEP 1: Complete this application kind
- STEP 2: Submit the application kind, with your course application.
- STEP 3: You will be alerted whether you have actually been granted the program when you get your Letter of Offer.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to guarantee all files are accredited
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates need to fulfill all other entry requirements for the course + a minimum of a general average of 75% in grade 12 (or greatest level award in a comparable path) + a minimum of 75% lead to all Maths systems [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- LanguageRequirement: An IELTS rating of 6.0 without any private band less than 6.0 or comparable as specified in the EITAdmissions Policy. An ideal level of English Language Proficiency comparable to an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education.
Benefits: TheEngineering Institute of Technology will offer a 35% decrease on your general course tuition costs.