TheUniversity of Ottawa is now introducing the Dean’s Excellence Award that will assist trainees begin their college in Canada.
This financing plan is valued at$ 4,000 and will be readily available to all international trainees who are taking admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
This assistance will assist trainees with the expense of their research studies.
Basedin the heart of Canada’s capital, the University of Ottawa is considered as the greatest multilingual university in the world. It specializes in social sciences, health, engineering, science, and the liberal arts. It is a forward-thinking and modern-day organization that has more than 40,000 trainees, 5,000 workers, and more than 210,000 alumni.
Why research study at the Universityof Ottawa? The university offers around 450 programs of both graduate and undergrad. Here trainees can get an education in both French andEnglish It is called amongst the top 10 research study universities in the world. Besides premier knowing, it likewise permits its trainees to acquire useful experience.
ApplicationDeadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Numberof Award s: Variable
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken inCanada
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all over the world
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in social sciences
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Must be international trainees
- Must have actually gotten a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who have actually protected a location in a bachelor’s degree program can use for this application
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates are needed to send the following files: Pre- certification degree, copies of scholastic records, certificates of English language efficiency, a declaration, and a copy of passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates should have a high school diploma to be qualified to register in a bachelor’s degree program.
- LanguageRequirement: Theuniversity accepts the following tests for bachelor degree program:
- DuolingoEnglish Test (DET) with the following ratings
- IELTS Indicator test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- CambridgeCertificate in Advanced English
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- GCE AS level General Paper
- PearsonTest of English (PTE) Academic
Benefits: The grant deserves $1,500 This award will assist to all qualified trainees with academic costs.