Applications are welcomed for EMBL-EBI/ Cambridge Computational Biomedical Postdoctoral Fellowships to deal with tasks that use computational methods to translational scientific research study including human topics.
EBPOD fellowships support three-year tasks monitored collectively by professor at EMBL-EBI and either the Cambridge BRC or the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences.
EMBL-EBI is worldwide, ingenious and interdisciplinary, and a champ of open information in the life sciences. At EMBL-EBI, we make the world’s public biological information easily readily available to the clinical neighborhood by means of a variety of services and tools, carry out standard research study and supply expert training in bioinformatics.
- Applications close: July30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: EBPOD scientists deal with tasks that use computational methods to translational scientific research study including human topics.
- ScholarshipAward: EMBL stipend rates. Details worrying stipend will be supplied to those prospects who are welcomed to interview.
- Nationality: Open for all citizenships
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applications are welcome from all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: EMBL-EBI has actually partnered with the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences (SBS, with assistance from its Wellcome InstitutionalSupport fund) to use joint postdoctoral fellowships that construct on the collective relationship in between the organizations, supporting tasks that use computational methods to translational scientific (BRC) or biological research study (SBS).
EBPOD postdoctoral fellows are selected for 3 years to deal with tasks under the joint guidance of professor from EMBL-EBI and the Cambridge BRC or the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences.
EMBL welcome applications irrespective of gender and consultation will be based upon benefit alone. Applications are welcome from all citizenships– visa details will be talked about in more depth with candidates picked for interview.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command over English language.
How to Apply: All applications must be sent through the EMBL tasks page
Yourapplication must consist of the following:
- A cover letter
- Your curriculum vitae
- Two current letters of referral