TheAteneo de Manila University is providing 12 scholarships for the Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience (MDDR) postgraduate course.
A joint offering of the Departments of Environmental Science and Sociology and Anthropology, the MDDR degree intends to satisfy the growing requirement for professionals trained to handle and carry out DRR issues in regional and worldwide settings. More than simply discovering the theories and principles, the trainees will be paid for with ingenious and useful knowing chances.
TheAteneo de Manila University is a personal research study university in Quezon City,Philippines Founded in 1859 by the Society of Jesus, the Ateneo is the third-oldest university in thePhilippines Ateneo provides primary and secondary education specifically to male trainees.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for the Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience (MDDR) postgraduate course.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The monetary support– that includes complete protection of tuition and a month-to-month stipend– will be offered to Filipino specialists and professionals in the catastrophe danger and decrease (DRR) field.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 12 scholarships readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in thePhilippines
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Philippines are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: The trainee in Master in DRR should
Complete twenty-one (21) systems of the needed fundamental courses, 6 (6) systems of electives, one (1) system of Graduate Seminar.
Pass the detailed evaluation prior to doing the master’s job. The test will cover the 7 (7) fundamental courses and one (1) optional to be selected by the trainee.
Successfully present and orally safeguard the Project Proposal leading to approval of stated proposition by the consultant and panelist.
Successfully present and orally safeguard the Project Paper leading to approval of the Project Paper by the consultant and panelist.
Present project/research work in a Graduate Research Colloquium, nationwide conference or worldwide conference.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.