TheUniversity of Ghana is now accepting candidates for PhD FellowshipProgramme The fellowship is open for Ghanaian candidates moneyed by Andrew Mellon Foundation of New York.
The function of the task is to boost University of Ghana’s capability and post-graduate training in the Humanities.
TheUniversity of Ghana, the premier university and the biggest university in Ghana wased established as the University College of the Gold Coast by Ordinance on August 11, 1948, for the function of supplying and promoting university education, finding out and research study.
CourseLevel: The fellowship is readily available to pursue PhD programme.
StudySubject: The fellowship is granted in the following fields:
- Languages(consisting of English, Linguistics, French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Kiswahili and Russian);-LRB- *******).
- Arts(consisting of Philosophy and Classics, Archaeology and Heritage Studies, the Study of Religions and History);-LRB- *******).
- PerformingArts (consisting of Dance, Music and Theatre Arts);-LRB- *******).
ScholarshipAward: The fellowship will cover the following:
- The financing undergoes approval by the Board of Trustees of the Andrew Mellon Foundation
Numbersof Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
Eligibility: Applicants should satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Hold an MPhil Degree in any of the disciplines noted above, or in an associated field.
- Have exceptional scholastic qualifications and show dedication to pursue a scholastic profession
Nationality: Ghanaian candidates can obtain the fellowship.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have MPhil degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by post or e-mail.
- ACompletedApplicationForm Forms can be downloaded utilizing this link
- An deal of admission from the Graduate School, University of Ghana, to pursue a PhD Degree.
- An candidate without a deal of admission from the University of Ghana can still use; nevertheless, the award will be paid out just when the recipient has actually gotten admission the University of Ghana.
- An upgraded CV
- Names and contact information of 3 referees.
- Certified copies of First Degree and MPhil certificates.
- PhD research study proposition of not more than 3 pages plainly laying out the background, goals, scope and method.
- A work strategy and a budget plan connected as different sheets
- Email: ENCAPEH-UG-at- ug.edu.gh
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is August 21, 2017.