The brand-new International Master SERP-ChemScholarship is now readily available for the period of 2 years. Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be granted to both European and non-European students.
TheMaster SERP-Chem focuses on training young students in the most carrying out speculative and theoretical tools utilized and established in chemistry and physical-chemistry and Material Science.
Since its production in 2008, the SERP-Chem master has actually gained from the assistance of numerous partners. Click on the following link to visit our partners. This task has actually been moneyed with assistance from the EuropeanCommission This interaction shows the views just of the author, and the Commission can not be called to account for any usage which might be made from the details consisted of therein.
- ApplicationsDeadline: February15, 2019
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: The International Master SERP-Chem is a two-year program in Surface, Electro, Radiation, and Photo-Chemistry with aspects of Management, Business, Innovation and Valorisation, Communication and Patent law.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships quantity:
Category A scholarship
Category B scholarship
I — Contribution to take a trip, setup, visa and associated expenses.
2000? annually for travel costs + 1000? for setup expenses for students whose area is positioned at less than 4.000 km from the collaborating university (Paris)
3000? annually for travel costs + 1000? for setup expenses for students whose area is positioned at 4.000 km or more from the collaboratinguniversity
1 000 EUR/year.
II — Contribution to tuition charges.
4 800 EUR/year.
2 500 EUR/year.
III — Monthly allowance.
1 000 EUR/month.
1 000 EUR/month.
Total quantity for 2 years
From39 600 EUR to 41 600 EUR.
Please note that no bank transfer will be made till the trainee reaches the very first hostuniversity The students will be assisted to establish a brand-new checking account in France or inItaly Category A scholarship holders will get after arrival the contribution to take a trip and setup.
Note that the variety of applications is restricted to 3 Erasmus Mundus JointProgrammes Students who do not appreciate this guideline will be left out from the choice for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
- Nationality: Availablefor all citizenships.
- Number of Scholarships: The variety of scholarships used will be specified on an annual basis.
- Scholarship can be taken in This worldwide research study program originates from existing clinical links in between taking part organizations.
Students registered in the two-year program will go to lectures in a minimum of 2 various nations of their option:
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: ErasmusMundus scholarships will be granted to both European and non-European students. The variety of scholarships used will be specified on an annual basis.
Category B scholarships are granted to:
- Students who are nationals of any EU member state
- Students who are nationals from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, and Macedonia
- Students who have actually lived or performed their primary activities (research studies, work, and so on) in any of the above discussed nations for more than 12 months over the previous 5 years
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants need to have or need to remain in procedure to get a Bachelor (BS) degree at the time of theapplication The evidence of the Bachelor degree (diploma or certificate) will be asked when going into the master inSeptember An candidate with a degree from an organization where the language of direction is not English is needed to offer main rating reports from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Other requirements to be considered are awards and external referrals. If sent prior to the due date your application for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is instantly continued together with the admission. Application to the SERP-Chem program after the due date of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is possible for candidates self funded.
Please keep in mind that students currently holding a master degree can be accepted in the 2nd year of the master at the University of Paris-Sud
The requirements and particular weights are the following:
- 50%: scholastic work (consisting of suitability of the curriculum (and diploma) to today Master, marks and grade in research studies),
- 10%: house organization ranking (Shanghai ranking and/ or CHE),
- 10%: English,
- 10%: suggestion of experts,
- 10%: inspiration letter,
- 10%: expert experience.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: An candidate with a degree from an organization where the language of direction is not English is needed to offer main rating reports from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Other requirements to be considered are awards and external referrals.
How to Apply: To use to the SERP+ program please enter your e-mail address in package listed below and press the send button. You will gotten and e-mail from us including a link to follow in order to fill all the needed details for the registration to the SERP+ program. You will have the chance to come back at any time to finish, send or inspect the status of your registration.
All files need to remain in EnglishOnly licensed translations will be accepted. All files equated to English need to feature a copy of the initial file. Original records of records and degree certificates in French, Italian, Portuguese and Polish can be accepted.
All files need to be submitted as a PDF file.
All files need to be submitted through the online application type. Documents can not be sent out by post or e-mail.
During the application procedure, you will be asked to send the following details:
Please note that a candidate from an organization where the language of direction is English is not needed to offer any main test outcomes. In that case, you need to publish a file accrediting it (records of records, letter of your organization, and so on). In all other cases, the candidate needs to offer among the following tests:
- PaperBased Test: 550 or greater
- ComputerBased Test: 213 or greater
- InternetBased Test: 82 or greater
- IELTS: 6.0 points or greater
- CambridgeCertificates: Cambridge English First (FCE), Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE). If you have any doubt, please call us prior to using.
If you have any doubt, please call us prior to using.