TheInternational Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) is pleased to use competitive PhD fellowships for the nationals of an ICGEB member state.
English language efficiency certificate (such as TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate or comparable); not needed when scholastic education has actually been carried out in English.
TheInternational Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology supplies a clinical and academic environment of the greatest requirement and carries out ingenious research study in life sciences for the advantage of establishing countries.
- ApplicationsDeadline: March31, 2019
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Life Sciences to extremely inspired researchers wanting to pursue PhD research study studies in a first-rate clinical environment.
- Monthly stipend: Trieste (Italy): Euro 1,300, New Delhi (India): US$ 1,020, Cape Town (SouthAfrica): ZAR 12,500
- Travel: the fellowship consists of arrangement for travel expenditures from the trainee’s house nation to the ICGEB laboratory at the start of the fellowship and a return travel arrangement upon conclusion of the fellowship.
- Medical medical insurance protection is supplied for the period of the fellowship.
- University tuition charge is covered for the whole PhD registration duration.
- Visa/ license of stay application and renewal expenses are compensated.
- Number of Scholarships: Not defined
- Scholarship can be taken inICGEB labs in Trieste, New Delhi or Cape Town, consisting of over 45 research study programs.
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:.
EligibleCountries: Applicants of an ICGEB Member State (Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, FYR Macedonia, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Republic of Tanzania, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam) are qualified to use for the fellowships.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified to use you need to have (or anticipate to get):
- Applicants should be nationals of an ICGEBMemberState Nationals of India and South Africa, ICGEB Host Countries, are not qualified to use for ICGEB Fellowships in their house nation.
- Degree requirements: candidates for ICGEB Trieste need to hold a BSc (Honours) degree; candidates for ICGEB Cape Town and New Delhi need to hold an MSc degree.
- Candidates should have a great working understanding of the English language, supported by an efficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate, or comparable). Not needed when scholastic education has actually been carried out inEnglish
- Candidatesfor Trieste, Italy need to be listed below the age of 32 years at the time of application (i.e. date of birth after 31/03/1987). There is no age limitation for applications for ICGEB New Delhi and Cape Town.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates need to have a great working understanding of the English language, supported by an efficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate, or comparable). Not needed when scholastic education has actually been carried out in English.
- Applicants needs to call the ICGEB Group Leader/ PI of their option with an inspiration letter, to identify the accessibility of lab area and to specify the research study job proposition that will form an important part of the application.
- Please total this application online. In addition, please upload a single pdf file consisting of all asked for accessories