TheLund University is using scholarships for the trainees to pursue the postgraduate degree program. The Söderberg Scholarship is a scholastic quality award targeting top Master in Management trainees outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
LundUniversity is among Sweden’s leading research study and mentor institute. We make every effort for quality through the development, conservation, transfer and application of understanding. For more than a century, we have actually informed and dealt with impressive individuals to provide understanding management for a much better world.
- ApplicationDeadline: February15, 2019
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to study the postgraduate degree program.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is readily available to study the whole program provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition charge.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships readily available for the trainees.
- Nationality: The scholarship is readily available for the residents of a nation outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Scholarship can be taken in
E ligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The scholarship is readily available for the residents of a nation outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- EntranceRequirements: To be qualified to use for a scholarship you should fulfill the following 2 requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will require to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply: To use for The Söderberg Scholarship, you should initially use to the Master’s in Management through the University admissions site and ranked it as your primary option. Once you have actually finished the application and paid the application charge, you will be welcomed to finish the LU Global scholarship application kind.