SOUTHS CARES, an affiliate of the Rabbitohs, HOSTPLUS and ICMS have actually collaborated to supply a scholarship for an indigenous trainee starting a Bachelor Degree atICMS Thisscholarship provides a tuition waiver to the worth of as much as $40,000 and a paid work positioning with the Rabbitohs.
TheSouths Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship is granted to a trainee based upon the choice procedure executed by the ICMS Professional Scholarship board.
TheInternational College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an acclaimed college organization situated in the Northern Beaches Council, Sydney, NSW,Australia The college, established in 1996, is a leader in career-focused, quality education where nearly 90% of graduates are used in their field prior to graduation. The school neglects Manly Beach, just recently ranked by travel site Trip Advisor as the very best beach in Australia.
- ApplicationDeadline: November13, 2018
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to pursue an academic degree program.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is readily available to study the whole subject provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: This scholarship provides a tuition waiver to the worth of as much as $40,000 and a paid work positioning with the Rabbitohs
- Number of Scholarships: Not understood
- Nationality: The scholarship is readily available for Australian & New Zealand trainees.
- Scholarship can be taken in
E ligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Thescholarship is readily available for Australian & New Zealand trainees.
- EntranceRequirements: The candidate should satisfy the following requirements:
A). Representing the College at occasions and expositions, VIP functions and check outs
B). Assisting at College occasions such as Graduation Day and Open Day
C). Assisting the Pollard Resource Centre and Academic Support Centre
D). Assisting with trainee occasions and functions
E). Submissions to College publications
F). Student Services activities
G).Participationin community/charity work
How to Apply: The candidate should send an application kind.