TheUniversity of Tartu is providing Voldemar Jaanberg Scholarships for Estonian trainees in2018 Scholarships are offered to pursue Master/Doctoral/ResearchFellow/Lecturersof School Degree program.
The goal of the memorial scholarship is to support the master’s prospects, doctoral prospects, research study fellows, and speakers of the School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu to develop the strong scholastic tradition of financial sciences in Estonia.
TheUniversity of Tartu is a classical university in the city of Tartu,Estonia It is the National University ofEstonia Founded in 1632 by the Swedish King Gustav II Adolph, the University Of Tartu (UT) is the earliest, biggest and just classical university inEstonia UT welcomes a wide range of scholastic fields. It deals 23 worldwide degree program totally taught in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: November 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Master/Doctoral/ResearchFellow/Lecturersof School Degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Social Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: The quantity of the scholarship is 2000 Euros.
- Numberof Scholarships: Five scholarships are offered.
- Nationality: The scholarship is offered for Estonia people.
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility f or the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The scholarship is offered for Estonia people.
- EntranceRequirements: Students who abide by the list below conditions can make an application for the scholarship:
- The recipient of the scholarship need to be a master’s prospect, a doctoral prospect, or a research study fellow or speaker (who depends on 41 years of ages and has actually safeguarded his/her doctoral-level degree) of the School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu.
- Upon approving the scholarship, the scholastic accomplishments (master’s prospects, doctoral prospects), expert efficiency and social activities are considered.
- If the candidate has actually finished from a university besides the University of Tartu then we kindly ask the very first year trainees to include the grade report of their previous research studies to the application.
How to Apply: Applicant need to send an electronic application that includes info about the candidate and a suggestion from a speaker.