TheUniversity of Agder welcomes applications for a 3 years full-time, fixed-term position as a PhD Research Fellow at the Department of Religion, Philosophy andHistory The position is within the PhD- expertise in religion, principles, history and society. The position lies at Campus Kristiansand, and the beginning date is 1 January 2019.
AgderUniversity is an open and inclusive university marked by a culture of cooperation. The goal of the university is to additional establish education and research at a high worldwide level. TheUniversity of Agder has more than 1400 workers and 13 000 trainees. This makes us one of the biggest work environments in SouthernNorway Our personnel research, teach and distribute understanding from a range of scholastic fields.
- ApplicationDeadline: November 15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD Research Fellow degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the Department of Religion, Philosophy and History.
- ScholarshipAward: The position is compensated according to the State wage scale, wage strategy 17.515, code 1017, wage NOK 449 400- gross each year.
- Numberof Scholarships: Number not provided.
- Nationality: The scholarship is offered for Norway residents.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility f or the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The scholarship is offered for Norway residents.
- EntranceRequirements: To be considered qualified for the position candidates:
- Must hold a master’s degree in archaeology, history, spiritual research studies, criminology, law, government, social sciences or associated fields graded A or B.
- WithPhD tasks to be consisted of in the research job “The Lying Pen of Scribes: Manuscript Forgeries and Counterfeiting Scriptures in the Twenty-First Century”.
- The effective candidate will operate in specific with problems connected to sell cultural things and manuscripts, for example, concerns connected to forgery and authentication, ownership and origin, or reception and curation.
- Applicants are asked to prepare a job description that need to follow theapplication The job description need to be 6–10 pages, consisting of bibliography, and present and go over research concerns, theoretical techniques, work schedule, and techniques.
- English language requirement: For English speaking candidates, a high level of oral and composed efficiency in English is needed. Applicants from some nations need to record their English efficiency through one of the following tests with the specified outcomes:
- TOEFL– Test of English as a Foreign Language with a minimum rating of 550 on the Paper- based Test (PBT), or 80 on the Internet- based Test (iBT);-LRB- *******).
- IELTS– International English Language Testing System, with an outcome of at least 6.0.
How to Apply: The effective candidate will have rights and responsibilities in accordance with the present policies for the civil service. The consultation is made by the University of Agder’s Appointments Committee for Teaching and ResearchPositions The position is compensated according to the State wage scale, wage strategy 17.515, code 1017, wage NOK 449 400,- gross each year. A 2 % mandatory pension contribution to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund is subtracted from the pay according to present statutory arrangements.
Submit your application and CV online. The following paperwork ought to be sent as accessories to the online application:
- CV, consisting of a list of publications and approximately 3 recommendations.
- Certificatesand/ or grades for all post-secondary education, approximately and consisting of master ´ s degree
- Master’s thesis
- Up to 8 clinical publications
- Project description
The candidate is completely accountable for sending total paperwork within the due date. Without total paperwork we can not, regrettably, include you in the evaluation procedure.