EricDalius Giving program is open to all trainees going to certified colleges or universities in the UnitedStates The Eric Dalius Foundation awards this grant and the financing program applies to all universities in the USA
TheEric Dalius Giving intends to support skilled and determined scholars so that they might acquire abilities and sound understanding needed for sustainable advancement and success as a business owner.
Each term, one effective candidate will be selected. This candidate will be granted $1,000 towards their degree.
Eric is a popular business owner and budding benefactor. A consistent dream for him was to be blessed with the monetary ways to start returning.
ApplicationDeadline: April 1, 2021
- Provider: Eric J. Dalius Foundation
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Awards: USD1000/-
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: United States
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject used by the university
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- This giving is special to trainees who are specializing in entrepreneurship or marketing at a university or college in the USA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested trainees ought to send their complete name, phone number, mail and e-mail address, graduation date, university name, GPA, and essay to [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should send a copy of the initial evidence of registration in their present post-secondary organization Essay:
- The trainee should make up an initial and compact essay within around 800 words discussing his expert objectives and how he believes he might add to the existing service situation
- EssayTopic: Your Goals as an Entrepreneur & How Could You Contribute To the Current Business Scenario
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, prospects should have high school certificates with a scholastic record.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.(*** ) (******* ). (******** ). Benefits
Each term, one effective candidate will be selected.This candidate will be granted$ 1,000 towards their degree.