GRDCResearch Scholarships is now readily available to support all international trainees inAustralia The program is moneyed by Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) for the scholastic year 2021/22
The program primary focus is on ingenious analysis propositions engraving grower restraints or chances that will add to grower success.
Amazing chance for trainees in Australia.
TheGrains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) is an international administrator in grains market research and advancement. Its goal is to invest in RD&E to produce sustaining success for Australian growers.
Why should you look for this program? GRDC intends to motivate PhD scholars to bridge spaces in concern science disciplines to provide unique research for effect. Also, invests in jobs and collaborations that influence success, efficiency within Australia’s grains market.
ApplicationDeadline: November26, 2021
- University or Organization: Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC)
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: $10,000 per year
- Number of Award s: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inAustralia
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Data & Analytics Framework, or are a subset of the KeyInvestment Targets in the GRDC Research Development and Extension Plan
- EligibilityCriteria: To look for the bursary, the prospects need to satisfy all the following provided requirements:
- The candidate need to not have actually begun their PhD yet.
- The plaintiff need to be granted a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or comparable.
- International trainees need to be studying at an Australian University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are needed to send the applications by means of the GRDC GrainsInvestment Portal
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates require to send a copy of the following:
- Referee report design template
- GRS application details
- GRDCResearch Scholarship Contract
- Guide: sending a GRS application by means of GRDC Grains Investment Portal
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have a previous degree certificate with appropriate marks.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue, trainees need to need to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
Each effective scholar will get as much as the worth of 75% of the 2021 base RTP stipend rate for an optimum of 3 years. In addition, scholars will get:
- $10,000 per year to cover operating expense
- as much as $5,000 travel to participate in conferences, workshops or abilities advancement which will be paid in a swelling amount in the 2nd year (this is different to the travel expenditures related to the GRS Symposium)