ESSCASchool of Management is providing double degree Scholarship for Master of Science in InternationalEntrepreneurship It is a chance to research study in 2 nations, at 2 extremely distinguished organizations.
Foundedin 1909 in Angers, ESSCA is one of the top French graduate schools of management offering Bachelor and Master programs to French and international trainees. The school provides a variety of expert Master’s programs taught just in English.
In order to be qualified trainees needed a basic level of English (approx. TOEFL 550).
- ApplicationDeadline: May31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue MSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in International Entrepreneurship.
- ScholarshipAward: ESSCA provides a minimal number of partial and overall scholarships for trainees from outdoors France.
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available to trainees outside France.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numberof scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in France and another degree released by the partner university selected by the trainee (France + England, Germany, Russia Spain or USA)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is readily available to trainees outside France.
EntranceRequirements: For entry into the program, individuals will have to have:
- A 4-year Bachelor degree, ideally however not solely in organisation administration or engineering
- French prospects and prospects from French- speaking African nations are needed to have an M1 diploma or an overall of 240 ETCS credits
- A Standard level of English (approx. TOEFL 550)
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students needed a Standard level of English (approx. TOEFL 550).
How to Apply: Please speak with IBSA site for info on the application procedure: