The PPM School of Management is providing 10 fully-funded scholarships for pursuing the master program in the field of management.
The vision of the School is to end up being the leading management organization in Indonesia and appreciated in Southeast Asia.
The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing master’s program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of management.
- ScholarshipAward: The Future Leader 10 scholarship which quantities Rp 113.50000 0,00 for each beneficiary.
Numberof Scholarships: The scholarship beneficiaries will get;-LRB- ********).
Full tuition charge exemption
Exemptionof graduation administration charge
Allowance for 20 months
- Scholarship can be taken inIndonesia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Requirements to be The Future Leader Grantee:
Applicants have actually ended up his/her graduate research studies (Bachelor degree) no behind 1 September2018 Applicants which presently in the in 2015 of his/her research studies are enabled to sign up through connecting warranty letter of graduation from his/her manager speaker together with arrangements from faculty/department head.
Maximum age of 26 years of ages in the opening of Magister Management– Wijawiyata Management Class
Fresh graduate (Maximum working experience of 2 years)
TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6
Have strong management and active in company
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- Scan or Photo of diploma together with legalized records
For candidates from public/private university in Indonesia: Legalization from the associated university.
For candidates from the university outside Indonesia: Legalization from Indonesian Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI)
- Certificateof graduation and newest legalized records from the associated university for candidates which quickly to be finished
- Scan or image of identity card (KTP)
- Scan or image of the household card (KartuKeluarga)
- Scan or image of TOEFL rating of a minimum of 500 or IELTS outcome of a minimum of 6 (forecast variation is enabled)
- Scan or image of company or committees involvement evidence
- Scan or image of accomplishment certificates
- Recent postcard size of complete body image (5MB max with.jpeg/. png/. pdf format)
- Recent coloured passport image size 4 × 6 (5MB max with.jpeg/. png/. pdf format)
- Recommendation type from faculty/department head or manager speaker or company (associated type will be sent out throughout the registration duration of through PPM School of Management e-mail)
How to Apply:
Apply through online registration on PPM School of Management Official site: (link will be readily available throughout registration duration)– 1 May to 30 June 2018