Applications are welcomed for EtonHouse AcademicScholarships These scholarships are open to Singaporeans and expatriates eager to go to secondary and high school at EtonHouse.
EtonHouseInternational Education Group is a worldwide supplier and franchiser of independent schools based upon the International Baccalaureate, IGCSE and Reggio Emilia method systems.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: Open
- CourseLevel: The scholarships are for entry into Years 9 and 10 for 2018 and Year 12 for 2019.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: This is a complete scholarship and will cover the application charge, capital levy and school charges throughout of the course. It does NOT cover test charges for the IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to both Singaporeans and Expats
- Number of Scholarships: From this year, the EtonHouse International Education Group will pay out as much as 16 complete scholarships a year
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to both Singaporeans and Expats
Open to both Singaporeans and Expats
Both existing and brand-new EtonHouse trainees
Children of EtonHouse sta? are not qualified to use
One household can get just one scholarship
All scholarships are granted throughout of the course unless the trainee is unable to keep the needed academic requirements or if there corresponds misdemeanor.
Scholarship quantities will not be paid straight to the bene?ciaries
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.