TheMulti-AgentSystems (MAS) Group is welcoming applications for PhD scholarship in Multi-AgentDecision Making in the Institute of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Engineering (ALICE) at the University of Groningen.
TheMulti-AgentSystems (MAS) Group intends to build brand-new theory and computational designs of higher-order social cognition to boost the advancement of smart interaction in between individuals and computer system systems by supporting their capabilities to factor about one another.
TheUniversity of Groningen has a worldwide track record as a vibrant and ingenious organization of college, providing premium mentor and research study. Balanced research study and profession courses in a variety of disciplines motivate the 30,000 trainees and 5,500 workers to establish their own specific skills.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June25, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Multi-AgentDecision Making.
- ScholarshipAward: The PhD trainee will be registered in the PhD Scholarship Programme and get a scholarship of EUR 2,099 monthly (gross) from the University of Groningen for a duration of 4 years.
- Nationality: Available to nationwide and worldwide trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Onescholarship is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available to nationwide and worldwide trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Successful prospects will have finished a Master’s degree (or comparable) in expert system, computer technology, mathematics, reasoning, or theoretical economics. They have the excellent command of English (oral and composed), are passionate and have the capability to work in an interdisciplinary group, want science, are extremely inspired, have exceptional interaction abilities and an affinity for composing clinical documents and providing discussions. In addition to these basic certifications, particular research study tasks might need particular certifications, to be talked about with the desired managers.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: They have an excellent command of English (oral and composed), are passionate and have the capability to work in an interdisciplinary group, want science, are extremely inspired, have exceptional interaction abilities and an affinity for composing clinical documents and providing discussions.
How to Apply: Please upload your total application in English as a single PDF-file till 24 June 23.59 h/ prior to 25 June 2018 Dutch regional time. Please upload your entire application as “letter of motivation” by ways of the application type (click ‘Apply’ listed below on the ad on the university site).
The submission ought to consist of the following:
2. A complete CV showing scholastic quality, consisting of publications and discussions (if suitable), and a copy of your passport
3. A qualified copy or scan of your MSc diploma (or comparable; supply a qualified University letter mentioning when your graduation will be if in between the application due date and start of the job) and scholastic records
4. Proof of enough proficiency in English
5. Names and contact information of 2 scholastic recommendations
6. A research study concept of 500 words. After the preliminary choice, just leading prospects for the position will be welcomed to separately compose a research study proposition of no greater than 2 pages in the context of this research study instructions as noted above.