Ørsted is using 3 MSc scholarships of approximately ₤6000at Durham University in theUK Scholarships are readily available to UK and EU students.
TheMSc in New and Renewable Energy is developed to equip our graduates with the abilities needed to satisfy the growing difficulty to accomplish energy and ecological sustainability through the application of brand-new and renewable resource innovations. TheMSc Energy and Society course, in association with the Durham Energy Institute, is an ingenious postgraduate program developed to appeal throughout the disciplines.
DurhamUniversity is a college public research study university inDurham, NorthEast England, with a 2nd school in Stockton- on-Tees The university is presently ranked 4th to 6th by current nationwide league tables of the British universities andin the top 100 in 3 of the 4 significant worldwide tables.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue MSc program.
- StudySubject: The 2 courses readily available, an MSc in Energy and Society and an MSc in New and Renewable Energy, both at Durham University, will start in October 2018.
- ScholarshipAward: Up to ₤18,000 readily available for energy Masters of Science (MSc) students at Durham University.
- Nationality: Scholarships are readily available to UK and EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 3 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are readily available to UK and EU students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
To be confessed to the MSc program in New and Renewable Energy, you require the equivalent of a UK Honours degree to at least an upper 2nd class requirement. This ought to generally be in a proper Engineering or Engineering- associated subject consisting of modules in electrical engineering and/ or thermodynamics although in some circumstances we can think about commercial or other appropriate experience if you have a various very first degree.
If you are a global trainee who does not satisfy the requirements for direct entry to this degree, you might be qualified to take a pre-Masters path program at the DurhamUniversity International Study Centre.
EnglishLanguage requirements: Please check requirements for your topic and level of research study.
How to Apply: The due date for Ørsted scholarship applications is 15 th July2018 By the due date, prospects should have finished a Durham University MSc application and have actually sent out a 400-500 word supporting a declaration of why they must be thought about for a scholarship.