TheUniversity of Ottawa is happy to invite trainees from throughout the world to make an application for the Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit InternationalScholarship The program is readily available for the scholastic year 2020-2021
The academic award supports gifted trainees who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the Faculty of Arts in Canada.
An amazing possibility for international trainees to study an undergraduate program in Canada.
TheUniversity of Ottawa is the biggest multilingual research study university in Canada that uses a large range of scholastic programs. It supplies its 40,000 trainees and 5,500 workers with a vibrant and revitalizing environment where research study and understanding are basic to all elements of university life.
Whyat the Universityof Ottawa? TheUniversity uses top quality knowing, mentor, and research study areas to much better satisfy the requirements of trainees, academics, and scientists. Here you can get a chance for development, accomplishment, and benefit to eventually assist you to reach your capacity.
ApplicationDeadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000($ 1,000 annually)
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in the field of Arts.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Have a minimum admission average of 90%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to make an application for the chance.
, trainees should take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the University ofOttawa After getting registered, all applications should be sent online
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with their applications.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicant should have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 9.00 or greater at completion of a term (with at least 24 systems).
- LanguageRequirement: If your education has actually not been carried out in the English language, you will be anticipated to show proof of an appropriate level of English efficiency. For more details go through the English language requirements page.
TheFaculty of Arts awards 10 of these sustainable financial assistances, each valued at an overall of $4,000 for the scholastic year 2020-2021