TheUniversity of Copenhagen excitedly waits for applications from exceptional trainees for the PhD fellowship in Neuronal Cell and Membrane Biology for the scholastic year 2020/21
The academic award is offered for extremely inspired domestic and international trainees to make an application for a 3-year PhD program at the University of Copenhagen.
An important deal to get financial backing for PhD research study in Denmark.
Foundedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark It uses a vast array of degree-level programs and research study degree for the trainees.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, trainees will get comfy working both separately and within a group. It supplies innovative and stimulating working conditions in a vibrant and international research study environment.
ApplicationDeadline: May 19, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Neuroscience
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: 27,593 DKK/ approx. 3,698 EUR
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Neuronal Cell and Membrane Biology
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to have credentials representing a master’s degree connected to the discipline of the job e.g. Molecular Biomedicine, Human Biology, Biochemistry and so on
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the award, candidates are encouraged to take admission in the PhD degree program at theuniversity After getting verification, you can finish the grant application type for the chance.
- SupportingDocuments: Yourapplication need to be sent digitally that consist of the following files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language abilities and other abilities pertinent for the position
- Master of Science diploma and records of records. If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager will do
- Publication list (if possible)
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates need to satisfy all the entry requirements of the University of Copenhagen.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University
TheUniversity of Copenhagen supplies the regular monthly income starts around 27,593 DKK/ approx. 3,698 EUR (April2020- level) plus pension.