Applicants are welcomed to look for Fulbright Foreign Language (Arabic) Teaching Assistant Fellowships moneyed by U.S.Government These fellowships are offered for Israeli candidates.
The function of the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program is to reinforce the direction of foreign languages at United States institution of higher learnings.
TheFulbright Program, sponsored by the United States federal government, plays a popular function in the global education system.
CourseLevel: These fellowships are offered to teach Arabic and in parallel take a minimum of 2 United States research studies or teaching approach classes per term.
StudySubject: These fellowships are granted in the Arabic language.
ScholarshipAward: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Tuitionscholarship for coursework
- Monthly subsistence stipend
- Roundtrip transport to and from the host school
- Health insurance coverage
- Participationin unique Fulbright workshops and Fulbright Enrichment Seminars
- Pre- departure orientation
Number of Scholarships: Numbers of fellowships are not offered.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants should fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates needs to be Israeli people. Dual American-Israeli people or irreversible locals of the United States are not qualified to use.
- Applicants needs to be resident in Israel throughout the application and choice procedure.
- Candidates needs to hold a scholastic degree by June 1, 2019.
- The prospect’s native tongue (native language) should be Arabic (i.e. the prospect needs to have matured in an Arabic- speaking home).
- Fluencyin English is necessary. All prospects, consisting of those who have actually studied in English- speaking nations, should send a current TOEFL rating of a minimum of 79 (or IELTS rating of a minimum of 6.5). Candidates needs to take the test by the application due date. When signing up for the test, make certain to keep in mind that your rating ought to be sent out to USIEF, code5373 Visit the TOEFL site for additional details.
- Candidates needs to be in health. Those picked as program fellows are needed to send a Medical History and Examination Report prior to the award of their grants can be completed.
- Prior conviction or present indictment for a felony might result in disqualification.
Nationality: Israeli candidates can look for these fellowship s.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants should have TOEFL/IELTS rating report.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through the online processor.
- Completedapplication type consisting of essays
- Official scholastic records
- Official degree diploma/certificate of conclusion
- Three recommendation letters sent online by the referees
- Biodata page of Passport
Application Deadline: Theapplication due date is February 15, 2018.