FulbrightThailand, in cooperation with the Thailand Research Fund (TRF), is thrilled to use Fulbright Junior Research Scholarship Program (JRS) for the year2019 Applicants from Thailand are qualified to use for this scholarship to study in the USA.
“Fulbright – Thailand Research Fund Junior Research Scholarship Program,” intends to establish abilities of Thai university team member and interested individuals to acquire 6 months of research experience in the United States as part of their doctoral argumentation requirements.
TheFulbright Program in Thailand was developed on July 1, 1950 by the development of the United States Educational Foundation through a bilateral contract in between the federal governments of Thailand and the United States The Foundation was relabelled the Thailand- U.S. Educational Foundation (TUSEF) in 1963 however is commonly described as “Fulbright” or “Fulbright Thailand”.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November 2, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a 6 months long research scholarship program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to discover any of the courses provided.
- ScholarshipAward: For the grant sponsored by Fulbright Thailand, advantages are meant to cover round-trip global airline tickets, the month-to-month stipend for 6 months, in- transit allowance and medical insurance. For the Fulbright- TRF collaboration, moneying assistance will be primarily offered by the Thailand Research Fund (TRF) with extra fund from Fulbright Thailand for not going beyond a duration of 6 months.
- Nationality: Applicants from Thailand are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Five (5) grants are offered for the 2019 scholastic year. Two(2) will be granted under the Fulbright Program and as much as 3 (3) will be under the Fulbright- TRF collaboration.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants from Thailand are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
An candidate should:
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: 1. All products should be finished in English and usage American date notation (month, day, year)
- It is extremely suggested the recommenders are those certified to assess the candidate’s credentials.
- Applicants should consist of 2 recommendation letters in sealed envelopes (sealed by the recommenders) in the application package or the recommenders themselves email their letters (a scanned copy) straight to [email protected] with the topic: Recommendation letter for JRSApplication The 2 recommenders require pass by the exact same technique of sending their letters. In other words, one might decide to send by e-mailing to [email protected] while the other in a sealed envelope.
- The recommenders should utilize official/professional e-mail addresses registered/associated with their institutions/organizations to guarantee their credential. Their individual email addresses are declined. 5.
- Applications should be sent online by the due date Friday, November 2, 2018, at 1: 00 p.m. Thailand regional time.
- Once finishing the online application, candidates should print a paper copy from the Online System and send out a set of hard-copy application to Fulbright Thailand Office by means of EMS with a postmark by Friday, November 2, 2018.
- Please do not essential any of your hard-copy files.
- Any insufficient application and any files sent by mail to Fulbright Thailand Office behind the date showed above will not be thought about.
- FulbrightThailand mailing address.