TheRegensburg Center for Interventional Immunology (RCI), University Regensburg, Chair for Gene-Immuntherapy, Univ.-Prof Abken, is providing Early Stage Researcher (f/m) PhD Fellowship.
TheEN-ACTI2NG program intends to train PhD students with competence in advancement of brand-new and better T cell-mediated cancer immuno-therapies.
The EN-ACTI 2NG (EuropeanNetwork on Anti-CancerImmuno-TherapyImprovement by adjustment of CAR and TCR Interactions and Nanoscale Geometry) Initial Training Network, moneyed by the H2020Marie Sk? odowska-Curie actions program, originates from the current scientific proof that T cells revealing crafted tumor-specific immune receptors can remove particular growths that do not react to standard treatment.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue PhD program
- StudySubject: This is a training program for PhD students focused on enhancing tumor-specific immune receptors.
- ScholarshipAward: The effective prospect will be utilized under an agreement in a full-time position, and is highly motivated to start a doctorate in their host or associated organization. Competitive wage is inning accordance with EU-mandated pay scales and consists of a generous movement allowance and, if appropriate, household allowance.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Possession of/finishing the program causing a degree (generally the Master Degree) in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, (Bio-)Physics, Engineering, Medical Sciences which would officially entitle access to a doctorate. Applicants that are still in the course of acquiring the certifying degree ought to consist of in their application a main statement by their program director defining the date at which the degree will be granted.
- As mandated by EU policies, the candidate shall, at the time of recruitment by the host company, be in the very first 4 years (full-time comparable research study experience) of her/his research study profession and have actually not been granted a postgraduate degree. She/ he ought to likewise satisfy the movement guideline: at the time of recruitment by the host company, the scientist should not have lived or performed her/his primary activity (work, research studies, and so on) in Germany for more than 12 months in the 3 years right away prior to the referral date. Compulsory nationwide service and/or brief stays such as vacations are not taken into consideration.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants can get in touch withProf Dr. Abken prior to sending their applications. Applications need to consist of a CV, consisting of a legitimate e-mail address and phone number, and need to consist of a copy of their certifying degree and gotten grades, a letter of inspiration and 2 suggestion letters. These files need to be sent out in a single pdf file to the following e-mail addresses: hinrich.abken-a-uk-koeln. de, hinrich.abken-at-ukr. de and enacti2ng-at-cbm. csic.es. After a very first check of satisfaction of the EU-mandated eligibility requirements ProfDr Abken will get in touch with specific candidates.