TheMassey University College of Humanities and Social Science is using the full-time scholarship to undergraduate/ postgraduate trainees to study in New Zealand.
TheseScholarship intends to bring in extremely capable new international trainees with shown scholastic excellence to research study in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program.
MasseyUniversity has actually assisted form the lives and neighborhoods of individuals in New Zealand and worldwide. Its forward-thinking spirit, research-led mentor, and advanced discoveries make Massey New Zealand’s specifying university.
- ApplicationDeadline: December 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Humanities and Social Science
ScholarshipAward: TheScholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 per 120 credits registered, for as much as the overall credit worth of the Programme, based on:
•UndergraduateProgramme optimum: NZD $20,000(for a 4-year program)
•PostgraduateProgramme optimum: NZD $10,000(for a 2-year program)
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not understood
- Scholarship can be taken in NewZealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Recipients needs to be full-fee paying international trainees, who are neither residents nor irreversible citizens of New Zealand or Australia, and who are registering for the very first time in a program at Massey University.
- Applicants needs to stay full-fee paying international trainees throughout the period of their research study in order to stay qualified for the scholarship.
- The recipient needs to be registered full-time (comparable to a minimum of 120 credits annually) in a qualified undergrad or postgraduate program provided by the College of Humanities and SocialSciences
- Thisscholarship is not readily available for candidates wishing to study the Doctor of Philosophy program.
- Recipients needs to be registered as “internal” trainees (who enroll provided by either Internal or Block mode). Students registering as range or blended mode shipment (mix of Internal and Distance courses) are not qualified to use.
- Continuation of the award payment undergoes the recipient staying in a qualified program and keeping the needed Grade Point Average (GPA) after the very first and subsequent years:
For undergraduate research study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) need to be kept
For postgraduate research study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) need to be kept
TheScholarship undergoes the recipient conference all program admission requirements.
For the function of this Scholarship, the scholastic benefit is examined as an admissions Grade Point Average figured out by Massey University or comparable step, as figured out by Massey University.
Applicants who are currently registered in a Massey University partner organization’s expression program and looking for innovative standing or credit transfer, are not qualified for this Scholarship.
How to Apply: Applications need to be composed in English and sent through our online application type.