Applications are being taken for Fulbright Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. The scholarships are aimed at German pupils and graduates of universities and technical schools.
The fellowships function to deepen the professional studies within the framework of a 4 to 9-month full time study at recognised American universities in the USA in the amount of the Graduate Studies.
The German-American Fulbright Program implements Senator J. William Fulbright’s airy notion: The promotion of mutual understanding between our two nations through the academic and ethnic exchange.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for pursuing grad studies.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to study the areas offered by the American universities.
Scholarship Award: Full scholarships are available.
Scholarship might be required in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the next area for these scholarships:
- The scholarship holders should be enrolled in the American universities in the Graduate School as Full-time students.
- The Fulbright study fellowships are open to the pupils of areas, with all the exclusion of the Students of the Department of Medicine, their US studies just in associated areas of the natural sciences or in the part of health management.
Nationality: German pupils qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students have to demonstrate they have a great amount of written and verbal English.
How to Apply: The full Fulbright scholarship application contains:
- Completely finished application form
- Essay: Study Objective (in English)
- In the essay “Study Objective” nominees represent concretely, what professional aim they pursue using the United States study interval and also the extra value they expect from it for their future course of study you should decide on special American preference faculties. In detail.
- Essay: Personal statement (in English)
- In the “Personal Statement” illuminate the applicants their previous profession, their unique interests and private aims.
- Two letters of recommendation (in English) from two marketed university teachers
- Copy of the certification of university entry qualification
- Academic evidence of accomplishment
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 20, 2017.