The University of Salzburg is pleased to offer Research Fellowship for Austrian and EU pupils to perform a scientific undertaking.
The aim of the fellowship will be to support research study of Austrian and EU researchers.
The University of Salzburg also called Paris Lodron University is found in the Austrian city of Salzburg. It is a center for advanced research and is securely incorporated to the ethnic and economical life of Salzburg.
Course Level: The fellowship can be obtained to pursue the research project.
Study Subject: The Fellowship is given for the scientific project.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover monthly € 600.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship may be taken in Austria
Eligibility: Applicants must match the next place for the scholarship:
- Postgraduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equal of EU citizenship according to Research Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- The subsequent records should be enclosed in the program:
- Project description (maximum. 3 pages)
- Illustration of the methodology (strategy to the direction of the job, etc.)
- Endorsement of the job by the job manager
- Optional: added certification or qualification (e.g. publications, lectures, etc.)
- Graduation Certificate in the specific subject of study
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation corresponding to § 4 StudFG (e.g. evidence of citizenship)
- Affidavit that the given income amount isn’t surpassed
- Validation of favorable evaluation of the disposition
- The applications must be submitted to be considered (hardcopy form and electronic form (PDF; signed records and certifications have to be scanned).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 24, 2017.