TheAugsburg University is using full presidential scholarships for inbound high school elders. The scholarship acknowledges 2 trainees each year that have actually made an application for Augsburg’s competitive scholarships.
AugsburgUniversity is a personal, coeducational liberal arts college situated in Minneapolis, Minnesota connected with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Applicants who participate in the secondary school where English is the main language of direction might have the evidence of English efficiency requirement waived on a case by case basis.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Full scholarship is readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: For factor to consider, trainees are recommended to have a 3.5 or greater GPA and a 27 or higher ACT composite rating/1290 or higher SAT composite rating.
Nationality: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have previous degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: All worldwide candidates who are non-native English speakers, should send among the following in order to fulfill the English Proficiency Requirement for admission:
- TOEFL: minimum rating of 80 on the internet-based test (iBT) or a minimum rating of 550 on the paper-based test (pBT)
- IELTS: minimum total rating of 6.5
- SAT: minimum rating of 570 on the NEW Evidence-BasedReading and Writing Sections (1030 on the Critical Reading and Writing Sections– OLD SAT)
- ACT: minimum rating of 22 on the English and Reading areas
How to Apply: Applicants are motivated to look for extra scholarships for which they may certify, however if a Full Presidential Scholarship is granted, the recipient can not get other Augsburg scholarships.
To use as a first-year candidate, please follow these actions to ending up being an Auggie:
- Complete the Augsburg Application or the CommonApplication online
- Submit main high school records (for files not in English, please consist of the English translation)
- Request one letter of scholastic suggestion from an instructor or assistance counsellor
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (see accepted tests and minimum ratings listed below)
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is January 15, 2018.