TheUniversity of Otago is using full-time MBA scholarships in NewZealand TheOtago MBA minimum entry requirements are the exact same for both online and on-campus, and consist of a bachelor’s degree (or comparable or an appropriate level of management experience.
TheUniversity of Otago is a college university situated in Dunedin, Otago, NewZealand It ratings extremely for typical research study quality, and in 2006 was 2nd in New Zealand just to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated scholastic scientists it utilizes.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: Open
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing Otago MBA online and on-campus.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of company administration.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to worldwide trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in NewZealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to worldwide trainees.
EntranceRequirements: TheOtago MBA minimum entry requirements are the exact same for both online and on-campus, and consist of:
An bachelor’s degree (or comparable or an appropriate level of management experience)
A minimum of 3 years’ expert/ management experience
A great GMAT rating or Otago MBA entry test rating
An IELTS rating of 6.5 or comparable (if English is not your mother tongue)
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: An IELTS rating of 6.5 or comparable (if English is not your mother tongue)
How to Apply:
TheOtago MBA application procedure is strenuous and consists of the conclusion of this type, an interview and a video conference discussion on a current news product.