TheDepartment of Political Science and Public Management at the University of Southern Denmark welcomes applications for several PhD scholarships within the locations of welfare studies & public law and/or border region studies since February 1, 2019 or as concurred.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is a university inDenmark It has schools situated in Southern Denmark and on Zealand.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: September 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Welfare Studies and/or Border Region Studies.
- ScholarshipAward: A 5 +3 PhD program covers over 3 years (totally employed), while the 4 +4 program runs for a duration of 4 years. I
- Nationalities: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: University is using several PhD scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: To receive a PhD scholarship, you need to have a high scholastic level and have the ability to detail an initial research study job. The job is specific, however it needs to be associated with the continuous research study in the appropriate centre (see listed below). We are trying to find prospects having individual qualities such as interest and a strong desire to comprehend and fix social obstacles. You should have the ability to work individually and–in assessment with the PhD manager– focus on the various elements of your work. Finally, you are anticipated to have great social abilities, be interested in engaging with the nationwide and global research study neighborhood (your manager and the department will support you in this), exist and participate in the day-to-day scholastic and social environments in Odense or Sønderborg.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your studies.
Anapplication need to consist of:
- Application kind
- A job proposition, max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, consisting of areas, notes, appendices, bibliography and so on The job description need to be anonymized, i.e. it might not expose your name or identity in any method. The overall length in characters consisting of areas of the job description need to be mentioned on the very first page of the job description. If your name is discussed in your job description or if the description surpasses the defined length, your application will be turned down without additional evaluation
- An abstract for the above job description of no greater than 250 words
- A brief letter with an inspired tip for a manager amongst the scholastic personnel at the Department of Political Science and Public Management
- Detailed CV
- A licensed copy of your master’s degree certificate consisting of all evaluation results. In case of a possible 4 +4 enrolment, a qualified copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate and a transcribe of you master’s level evaluation results need to be consisted of
- Information on experience with mentor, dissemination, or clinical publication, if relevant
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.