A 3 3-year PhD scholarships, beginning in between September 2018 and March 2019, are readily available in the Department of Physics at the TechnicalUniversity ofDenmark Scholarships are granted in the field of theoretical acoustofluidics monitored byProf Henrik Bruu.
TheTechnical University of Denmark, frequently just described as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, simply north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June21, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of theoretical acoustofluidics.
- ScholarshipAward: The visit will be based upon the cumulative contract with the Danish Confederation of ProfessionalAssociations The allowance will be decideded upon with the pertinent union. The duration of work is 3 years.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 3 scholarships readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Candidates must have (or quickly acquire) a master’s degree in physics or mechanical/ electrical/ chemical engineering with expertise in theory and modeling of ultrasound proliferation in fluids or solids, or within other continuum physics locations, such as microfluidics, elastodynamics, electromechanics, electrokinetics, or electromagnetism.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
Please send your online application no behind 21June 2018 (regional time). Applications needs to be sent as one PDF file consisting of all products to be provided factor to consider. To aply, please open the link “Apply online”, submit the online application type, and connect all your products in English in one PDF file. The file should consist of:
- A letter encouraging the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade records and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see standards and Excel spreadsheet here)
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.