TheEdmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is providing Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Program in BrainSciences International trainees are qualified to obtain this fellowship program.
ELSC objective is to establish brand-new insights into the systems underlying typical brain function and brain dysfunction.
TheHebrew University of Jerusalem has actually released the brand-new Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences, which desires transform present neuroscience research study. The Center will combine an effective interdisciplinary group of leading researchers to check out the relationships in between gene function, brain neuronal circuits, and habits.
- ApplicationsDeadline: The applications will be examined two times a year. The application due dates are as follows: November 30 and May 1
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the field of Brain Sciences.
Level of Fellowship
MaximumPayment each month
Level 4 (Up to 2 years from Doctorate degree)
Level 5 (2 years and on from Doctorate degree)
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to obtain this program.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inIsrael
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to obtain this program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
The effective prospect will show a record of quality in his/her field. Applicants are anticipated to work carefully with other research study groups and establish a strong theoretical and computational structure in their location of research study. Specific focus will be put on interdisciplinary research study that utilizes molecular, optical and electrophysiological techniques for controling neuronal networks that are straight connected to particular habits.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.