TheUniversity College Dublin is welcoming candidates to get the Full-TimeInternational PhD Position for the scholastic year 2020-2021 The trainees will have the chance to get involved in training courses, workshops, and conferences.
TheFull-TimePhD position will establish a particular structure that uses principles from possibility theory, data, choice theory, optimization and visualization to determine particular functions of tension action utilizing countless plant images.
A golden opportunity for international trainees.
Establishedin 1854, University College Dublin (UCD) is among Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. It is Ireland’s biggest and most varied university with over 30,000 trainees, drawn from around 124 nations.
Whyat UniversityCollege Dublin? The university supplies a range of degree level courses for its individuals and likewise provides total assistance in reaching their objectives. Here, trainees will acquire transferable abilities that assist them handle the various functions they might handle over their professions.
ApplicationDeadline: May 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: EUR18,500
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: This interesting job will establish a particular structure that uses principles from possibility theory, data, choice theory, optimization and visualization to determine particular functions of tension action utilizing countless plant images.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates needs to hold a bachelor’s degree in computer technology or associated field (choice will be offered to master’s degree).
- Experiencein plant-imaging with either high-throughput platforms and/or unmanned aerial automobiles (UAVs) would be preferable however not compulsory.
- Candidates should show an awareness of equality, variety and addition program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to get the position, prospects should send out the following files to [email protected]Informal queries are welcome and must be directed toAssoc Prof. Eleni Mangina ([email protected]) andAssist Prof.Dr Sónia Negr ão ([email protected]).
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should send a comprehensive CV, letter of inspiration (max 2 pages, single-spaced), records and 2 recommendation letters.
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates should have some previous experience in information analysis, and have an interest in artificial intelligence.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants from outside the house nation will frequently require to fulfill particular English language requirementsin order to be able to research study at the university.
This is a 4-year full-time position, with a stipend of EUR18,500 per year for the scholastic year 2020-2021