Applications are now being accepted for masters and doctoral scholarships at Central European University inHungary Graduate students and professors from all over the world come together in Budapest to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue innovative scholarship, and deal with a few of the society’s most vexing issues.
CentralEuropean University is a graduate-level “crossroads” university where professors and students from more than 100 nations pertain to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue innovative scholarship, and deal with a few of the society’s most vexing issues.
Candidates should show efficiency in English by sending standardized English language test ratings. Candidates whose mother tongue is English are usually exempt from this requirement.
- Applications due date: February 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue graduate program (Master and Doctoral) program.
- StudySubject: Academic locations and programs consist of the following:
- cognitive science
- economics and service
- ecological sciences and policy
- gender research studies
- international relations
- legal research studies
- mathematics and its applications
- middle ages research studies
- nationalism research studies
- network science
- public law
- sociology and social sociology
ScholarshipAward: Master’s Scholarship
The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers to 100% of tuition, medical insurance and a regular monthly stipend of HUF 96,000(approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000(approx. EUR 160) to help with living expenses. Single or shared real estate in the CEU Residence Center might likewise be provided to scholarship receivers.
CEU Master’s Scholarship
CEU uses a competitive financial assistance plan to students in doctoral programs. Applicants to a CEU doctoral program are immediately thought about for a CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
The CEU Doctoral Scholarship covers the complete expense of tuition and medical insurance and consists of a regular monthly stipend of HUF 242,000(approx. EUR 780) that covers real estate and living expenses.
- Nationality: Applicants from any nation are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Hungary
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants from any nation are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: The admissions requirements listed below belong to CEU’s AdmissionsPolicy. Individual systems might develop extra requirements for admission, such as particular scholastic backgrounds or minimum language test ratings greater than the basic CEU minimum requirements.
EligibilityRequirements for Master’s Programs
- Applicants needs to have a very first degree from an acknowledged university or organization of college, or supply documents showing that they will make such a very first degree prior to enrolment in a CEU master’s program.
- For its 1 year U.S.-accredited master’s programs, CEU usually accepts students who have actually finished 4 years of undergrad university research study. Applicants with a three-year bachelor’s degree will be thought about for two-year master’s programs (both for those certified in the United States and in Hungary).
- Admission into the U.S.-accredited 1 year programs with a three-year bachelor’s degree might be possible pending the University Provost’s approval in specific cases, based upon the suggestion of the scholastic system in concern.
- Students registered in a master’s program at CEU should not be at the same time registered in another college organization, unless they supply main documents about having actually acquired a leave of lack from the other organization for the whole period of their research studies at CEU. Admitted students are needed, if suitable, to suggest enrolment at another organization in the enlisting kind at the start of their research studies at CEU.
EligibilityRequirements for Doctoral Programs
- Applicants needs to have a master’s degree (or comparable) in an associated field from an acknowledged university or organization of college, or supply documents showing that they will make such a degree prior to registration in a CEU doctoral core curriculum.
- In remarkable cases, the Department of Cognitive Science will likewise think about prospects who just hold a bachelor’s degree, supplied it is in a discipline carefully connected with cognitive science.
- TheDepartment of Mathematics likewise accepts outstanding prospects with a bachelor’s degree just, if they have actually finished at least 4 years of university by the time of registering, and have a strong mathematical background.
- Students registered in a doctoral program at CEU should not be at the same time registered in other organizations of college, and are needed, at the start of their research studies at CEU, to sign a statement to this result.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The language of direction for all master’s, doctoral and non-degree programs provided by Central European University isEnglish Candidates needs to show efficiency in English by sending standardized English language test ratings. Candidates whose mother tongue is English are usually exempt from this requirement.
This area offers detailed standards to those who want to send an application to any of CEU’s master’s or doctoral programsfor full-time research study programs, in addition to to those who want to participate in CEU as non-degree students for a restricted amount of time.
How to Apply:
Below is the list of the files you have to prepare or organize for submission:
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- CurriculumVitae or Resume
- Proof of English Proficiency