TheUniversity of Queensland is welcoming applications for PhD Scholarship in Biomedical ImagingTechnology The scholarship is open to the impressive domestic or global of high academic calibre and will have a very first class honours degree, masters degree or equivalent.
The function of this nationwide centre is to offer research study training in the advancement of ‘smart’ probes and ‘smart’ scanning strategies in combination with market partners.
TheAustralian Research Council Training Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT) is a multidisciplinary cooperation in between scientists at The University of Queensland’s Centre for Advanced Imaging and partners in the Medical Technologies and Pharmaceutical market.
Applications close: January 26, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Biomedical Imaging Technology.
ScholarshipAward: $27,082(2018 rate) indexed every year + possible top-up.
Numberof Scholarships: Not provided
Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Australian and global trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified you need to:
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have outstanding composed and spoken English abilities.
- Please send your scholarship application to hdr-at- cai.uq.edu.au.
How to Apply:
All candidates need to provide the following files
- Cover letter detailing your factors for using and viability for this research study.
- Academic CV, consisting of information of 2 referees.
- International candidates: Evidence for conference UQ’s English language efficiency requirements
- Academic records for all post-secondary research study carried out, total or insufficient, consisting of the organization grading scale.