TheInternational School Moshi is presently accepting applications for ISM Scholarship Programme to establishes the future leaders of Tanzania by providing skilled regional students complete scholarships to finish their education. Scholarships will be granted on both benefit and requirement.
These scholarships intend to extend the chance for exceptional education to exceptional disadvantaged Tanzanian students and establish and prepare enthusiastic Tanzanian students for future management positions within the country and East Africa.
InternationalSchool Moshi is an unique location. We welcome you to walk through our site, get out of your creativity and experience firsthand a first-rate education in a remarkable environment.
AtInternational School Moshi our main focus is to motivate and cultivate students’ desires to discover through concerns and to believe seriously.
- ApplicationDeadline: February19, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Diploma program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to discover International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (Forms 5 & 6).
- ScholarshipAward: Fullscholarship will be granted.
- Nationality: Tanzanian students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Tanzania
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Tanzanian students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
InternationalSchool Moshi is using complete and/or partial scholarships for students to study the International Baccalaureate Diploma program (Forms 5 and 6) in ISM from August 2018 to May 2020.
Applicationsfor scholarship locations in D1 (Form 5) for either school are now being accepted.
To be qualified to use for a scholarship, you should:
- Be a Tanzanian person
- Have taken NECTA Form Four or IGCSE evaluations in 2017 or 2016, or be because of taking IGCSE examinations in 2018.
- Have been born in 1999 or later on
How to Apply: Complete the application kind with your moms and dads, include all the files noted above, and either:
1. Scan and e-mail ALL to scholarship- at-ed. ismoshi.com, or
2. Post all files to ISM Scholarships, PO Box 733, Moshi, Tanzania [Tel: 027-2755005].
All files should show up prior to 19 th February2018 If sending out files by post, you are recommended to utilize EMS or a carrier business to make sure quick shipment.
Applicants will have to send out the following files:
- ISM scholarship application kind (this is readily available to download from this page listed below)
- Statement of kind 4 or IGCSE test outcomes (this can be a hard copy from the web, however should be marked and counter-signed by your school, or by NECTA)
- Statement of mock kind 4 or IGCSE test outcomes
- School report from kind 3.
- Passport- sized picture
- A handwritten letter was composed in English prepared by you alone explaining the successes and obstacles of your education up until now (around 2-3 pages).
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.