TheUniversity of Kassel is providing International Scholarships for trainees who want to participate in the ISU-courses.
TheUniversity of Kassel is a university established in 1971 situated in Kassel, Hesse, inGermany As of October 2013, it had about 23,000 trainees and more than 2,600 personnel, consisting of 307 teachers.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
ApplicationDeadline: March 18, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for trainees who want to participate in the ISU-courses.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Engineering and Nano Science.
ScholarshipAward: Below is the types of scholarship used for the ISU Kassel 2018:
- EarthquakeEngineering Scholarship: One complete scholarship covering the program cost of EUR1.990(early-bird cost) is offered for candidates who want to participate in the ISU-course“Introduction to Earthquake Engineering” Please note that the scholarship can not be paid in money nor be built up with other scholarships and is just offered for trainees (not for speakers or scientists) who are presently connected with an Institution of HigherEducation Information sheet for the scholarship is offered here: Earthquake Engineering Scholarship
- NANO Scholarship: One scholarship amounted as much as EUR2200 is sponsored by the University of Kassel and offered for a trainee or a college student from around the world who wants to participate in the Nano Science module of ISU2018 The scholarship waives the complete program cost of EUR1.990(early-bird cost) and covers travel allowance as much as EUR210
- GermanCambridge Society Scholarship: The partial scholarship totaled up to EUR1000 will be granted by the German Cambridge Society for 2 candidates who want to participate in the Nano, Culture or Engineering module.
Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: General requirements for the scholarships are:
- A strong letter of inspiration specifying why you are qualified for the scholarship
- One letter of suggestion from your teacher (or at least a speaker with a doctorate degree).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
Please send out
- A finished and signed ISU Application Form
- A letter of inspiration for signing up with ISU (column offered in the application kind)
- A CV
- A copy of scholastic records of all university examinations (in case the records are provided in languages besides English or German, please send out the copy of them in the initial language and the translations in English)
- For candidates whose native language is not English, an evidence of English efficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL forecast, IELTS, or any English certificate from a regional language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at your university)
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAs yncInit = function() ;.