Applications are welcomed for Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant for international students. The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is for self-organized movement at among the Utrecht Network partner universities.
TheUtrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is developed to promote and even more improve the Network’s assistance to students and personnel along with widen movement in between the Network’s institutions.
UtrechtUniversity is a university in Utrecht, theNetherlands It is among the earliest universities in the Netherlands and among the biggest in Europe.
SinceEnglish is the main language at UCU, candidates are needed to show evidence of efficiency.
- ApplicationDeadline: February10, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are offered to young scientists.
- StudySubject: Grants are granted to discover any of the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Within the structure of the Young Researchers Grant approximately 10 scholarships of EUR1,000 each will be used to students, who may not be qualified for other scholarship programs such as ERASMUS+ (e.g. length of stay is under 3 months).
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken atMember Institutions
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
Up to 10 research scholarships of EUR1000 each for master’s students or young scientists, who are not qualified for other scholarship programs like ERASMUS (e.g. length of stay under 3 months), will be used within the structure of UN Young Researchers’ Grant.
The grant is restricted to thesis research on masters or Ph D level. Students are permitted to enroll also. However, top priority will be offered to ‘research-only’Ph D. students.
- Masters/ Ph D level
- Length of stay: 1– 6 months (movement is not limited to terms, however might likewise occur throughout the vacations)
- Students, who are qualified for an ERASMUS grant, can not use for this grant
EnglishLanguage Requirements: SinceEnglish is the main language at UCU, candidates are needed to show evidence of efficiency. Accepted are the IELTS test, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate:
IELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all parts
TOEFL: Internet- based 100
How to Apply: Application files:
- Application kind
- Letter of Recommendation by supervisor/programme planner
- Letter of Acceptance (by a scholastic supervisor/coordinator at the host organization)
Application due date:
Allapplication files should be handed into the UtrechtNetwork agent at your house university by 15 February 2018 (Universities can set an earlier internal application due date– please talk to the Utrecht Network agent at your house university for the due date).
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.