TheRenmin University of China is providing Scholarships for Master of Contemporary Chinese Studies for foreign trainees to study in China.
RenminUniversity of China is a research-oriented extensive university concentrating on liberal arts and social sciencesIt is straight under the Ministry of Education of China andis collectively funded and supported by China’s Ministry of Education and the Beijing Municipal federal government.
Applicants ought to have capability of listening, speaking, reading and composing comparable to a rating of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June10, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue Master of Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- StudySubject: The following expertises are readily available on the program (topic to modifications):
The following is a choice of the readily available courses:
- ScholarshipAward: The Silk Road School provides all effective candidates extensive scholarships. The scholarships cover complete tuition, lodging aid, and medical insurance coverage and essential living allowance throughout of the program.
- Nationality: Available to foreign trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are readily available to foreign trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants needs to be foreign residents who have interest in the BRI and Chinese culture.
- Applicants needs to be under the age of 45 (prior to August 1st 2018).
- Applicants needs to have a Bachelor’s Degree or above (granted prior to August 31 st 2018).
- Applicants needs to have capability of listening, speaking, reading and composing comparable to a rating of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90.
- Applicants needs to send 2 letters of suggestion from 2 (2) of the following classifications:
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The language of direction on the program (2 years full-time) is English, with Chinese language abilities enhanced throughout. Applicants needs to have capability of listening, speaking, reading and composing comparable to a rating of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90.
How to Apply: Complete the Online Application on the site of the International Students’ Office at Renmin University (http://app.ruc.edu.cn/idccy) from May 2nd to June 10 th 2018.
- ApplicationForm;-LRB- *******).
- Proofof greatest diploma (initial copy or notarized copy);-LRB- *******).
- Academic records (initial copy or notarized copy);-LRB- *******).
- 2-inch passport pictures with white background;-LRB- *******).
- Information page of your legitimate individual and common passport;-LRB- *******).
- Two letters of suggestion in English;-LRB- *******).
- Personal declaration (at least 1000 words in English, suggesting your instructional and work background, your inspiration for using, research study strategies and profession objectives);-LRB- *******).
- Personal CV Foreigner Physical Examination Form: The assessment outcome should be gotten within one month, specifying that the candidate has no severe transmittable illness or any illness which might avoid entry into China.
- Copiesof a brochure of released scholastic short articles together with abstracts, awards got or other initial research study (optional).
- Personal video (optional).
Notes on Application
- All the application products should be sent digitally as one PDF file in the recommended order to the following address: srsruc-at- ruc.edu.cn (video and scholastic essays sent alone)
- All files ought to remain in English; otherwise, accredited English translations ought to be sent with the initial files · The cut-off date for sending the above products is June 10 th 2018.