TheRollins College is welcoming applications for MBA International StudentScholarships Early Advantage MBA candidates who are people of nations outside the United States might obtain these scholarships.
RollinsCollege is a personal, coeducational liberal arts college, established in 1885 and situated in Winter Park, Florida along the coasts of Lake Virginia.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: July 1, 2018 for Fall 2018 and November 1, 2018 for Spring 2019
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing full-time MBA program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of organisation administration.
- ScholarshipAward: A partial or full-tuition scholarship is granted to high accomplishing international students.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- EntranceRequirements: To be thought about for the scholarship, candidates need to be a resident of a nation outside the United States and satisfy all admissions requirements to be accepted into the MBA program.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
To obtain the scholarship, send an essay discussing your interest in pursuing an MBA in the United States, and your profession goals post-MBA