TheUniversity of Sheffield is happy to reveal 5 fully funded Ph D scholarships– offered to students from the UK and international students.
TheUniversity of Sheffield is a public research study university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire,England It got its royal charter in 1905 as follower to the University College of Sheffield, which was developed in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School and Sheffield Technical School.
Students might be needed to take a worldwide acknowledged English language test such as IELTS.
- ApplicationDeadline: January24, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursuePh D. program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the Faculty of Science in the list below topics:
- Animal and Plant Sciences, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Physics and Astronomy and Psychology.
- ScholarshipAward: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Nationality: the UK and International students
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 5 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: the UK and International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have fulfilled the list below requirements:
TheUniversity invites applications from students with exceptional degrees from UK, EU or abroad organizations. Minimally, candidates must hold or will acquire, an upper 2nd class (2:1) degree from a UK university, or a comparable credentials from an acknowledged EU or abroad organization. Studentships will be granted competitively, so appropriate research study experience and/or Masters level degree credentials will be considerable improvements. Studentships will pay the equivalence of a basic RCUK stipend and Home, EU or abroad charges as proper.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students might be needed to take a worldwide acknowledged English language test such as IELTS.
How to Apply: Identify a prospective job and manager from the department ‘PhD projects’ websites above, please total the University’s postgraduate online application type to use. Applications for 2018/19 entry are now open; the closing date is Wednesday24 January 2018Late applications can not be accepted.