Applicants are welcomed to use for PENN-UNESCO Fellowships to pursue a master degree. There depend on 2 full-tuition fellowships offered for developing country trainees.
The objective of the fellowships is to provide complete financial backing to developing country trainees.
TheUniversity of Pennsylvania (frequently called Penn or UPenn) is a personal Ivy League research study university situated in the University City area of Philadelphia.
- Application due date: April 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: These fellowships are offered to pursue master’s degree.
- StudySubject: These fellowships are granted in the fields provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The Fellowship covers all Penn tuition (as much as 10- course systems) related to the IEDP Masters Degree program of research study. The Fellowship does not cover other expenses related to going to graduate school, such as space and board, books, medical insurance, travel, and so on
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 full-tuition fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Developing Countries
- EntranceRequirements: Priority will be provided to candidates who are residents of nations specified by the World Bank as MasterScholarship
- Interested individuals ought to finish the Fellowship application and send with their finished IEDP Masters application to Penn GSE.
How to Apply:.
- Statement of Purpose & Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
- OfficialTest Scores