TheTechnical University of Denmark (DTU) is happy to provide its PhD scholarship in UAV Airborne Geophysics for worldwide trainees. The PhD position is fully funded by the UAV- QMS job (InnovationFund Denmark) and will be a collective effort in between DTU Space and 4 personal business consisting of the Danish UAV- business Sky-Watch A/S.
The goal of the scholarship is to support trainees who have a master’s degree in engineering or a comparable degree with a scholastic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
TheTechnical University of Denmark, typically merely described as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, simply north of Copenhagen,Denmark It wased established at the effort of Hans Christian Ørsted as Denmark’s very first polytechnic and is today ranked amongst Europe’s leading engineering organizations.
- Application due date: December15, 2017
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the field of UAV Airborne Geophysics.
- ScholarshipAward: The visit will be based upon the cumulative contract with the Danish Confederation of ProfessionalAssociations The allowance will be concurred with the appropriate union. The duration of work is 3 years
- The month-to-month wage is around DKK 29.700(comparable to approx. USD 4.800) consisting of pension contribution.
- Nationality: International candidates are qualified to make an application for the scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International candidates are qualified to make an application for the scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a master’s degree in engineering or a comparable degree with a scholastic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- Please send your online application no behind 15 December2017 Applications needs to be sent as one PDF file consisting of all products to be provided factor to consider. To use, please open the link “Online Application”, fill in the online application kind, and connect all your products in English in one PDF file. The file should consist of:
- A letter encouraging the application (cover letter).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Grade records and BSc/MSc diploma.
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see standards and stand out spreadsheet here).
- Candidates might use prior to acquiring their master’s degree, however can not start previously having actually gotten it.
- All interested prospects regardless of age, gender, race, impairment, faith or ethnic background are motivated to use.