TheBournemouth University is happy to provide Subject Achievement Scholarship in the different fields of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, andPsychology UK/EU trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship program.
TheBournemouth University (shortened BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its primary school located in neighbouringPoole Bournemouth University stood for the very first time in the TimesHigher Education World University Rankings in2015/16: it was ranked 401-500(shared) in the world and, with a combined rating of 30.0, reached the 57 th position amongst UK universities.
- ApplicationDeadline: August31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to study BSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the different fields of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, and Psychology.
- ScholarshipAward: University will offer you a plan of advantages worth as much as ₤10,000, provided over the 3 years of your course, consisting of ₤ 9,000in installations and ensured first-choice lodging. Have a BU Halls of Residence in mind? With this scholarship, you’ll have the peace of mind that you’ll be living there.
- Nationality: UK/EU trainees
- Number of Scholarships: Onescholarship is offered in each classification.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: UK/EU trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should be:
- UK/EU trainees who choose BU as their company option in the qualified courses (see listed below)
- Students who fulfill or go beyond the minimum entry requirements
- Have showed dedication to their location of research study through extra work experience, voluntary or neighborhood work
EnglishLanguage Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) rating of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each element) is important for prospects for whom English is not their mother tongue.
How to Apply: Applicants should use online.