UK/EU pupils are invited to apply for fully-financed PhD Studentship at Swansea University. The studentship can be found in Digital Humanities: Cross-Language Digital Humanities: Cultural Data.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution with a great reputation for the standard of its own pupil experience.
Course Level: Studentship is accessible for PhD degree programme at Swansea University.
Study Subject: Studentship can be acquired in Digital Humanities: Cross-Language Digital Humanities: Cultural Data.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Scholarship Award: The studentship covers the total price of UK/EU tuition fees, and also a tax free stipend of £14,296 p.a. Additional research expenses of £600 p.a. from the College of Arts and Humanities and £600 p.a. from the College of Science will also be accessible.
Scholarship could be chosen in the UK
- Applicants should have an undergraduate (BA/BSc) or Master’s (MA/MSc) degree in a related subject area.
- Due to capital limitations, this studentship is open to UK/EU students only. Candidates must match the conditions defining UK/EU or “home” students
Nationality: UK/EU pupils qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have an undergraduate (BA/BSc) or Master’s (MA/MSc) degree in a related area area.
How to Apply: To apply for this particular studentship, please complete the College of Arts and Humanities Research Scholarship Application Form and return it to the COAH Graduate Centre Administrator ([email protected]), jointly together with your CV along with a reply (in no more than 500 words total) to the following four questions:
- What is the applicable expertise in computational evaluation of cross cultural, cross-language datasets?
- What datasets would you propose to analyze in a PhD?
- Why do you consider this research significant?
- What will be the largest challenges you anticipate to face?
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is Tuesday May 2, 2017.