The brand-new Sir James Knott Fellowship is now readily available available at Newcastle University in the UK. The studentship is just open up to international prospects.
NewcastleUniversity (formally, the University of Newcastle at Tyne) is a public research study university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Students require a great level of English language to research study at NewcastleUniversity English will be the primary language you utilize socially and for research study. If English is not their mother tongue they will have to supply an acknowledged English language test or credentials.
- ApplicationDeadline: January29, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursuePh D. program.
- StudySubject: -Ph D Studentship in Research to Policy and Practice associated to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- ScholarshipAward: 100% Band 2 tuition costs * at the overseas/international rate and a yearly stipend at Research Council UK rate (₤14,7642018/19) tenable for 3 years with an extra ₤ 4,000for travel and consumables over the period of the award.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: One studentship is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: The studentship is just open up to international prospects.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
The effective prospect will have a degree (at least 2:1 or comparable) in a pertinent topic. Preference will be offered to a non-NewcastleUniversity graduate. The studentship is just open up to international prospects who are qualified for both stipend and tuition costs.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students require a great level of English language to research study at NewcastleUniversity English will be the primary language you utilize socially and for research study. If English is not their mother tongue they will have to supply an acknowledged English language test or credentials.
How to Apply: The prospect needs to use through the University’s online postgraduate application type
Only necessary fields have to be finished nevertheless, you will have to consist of the following details:
- Insert the pertinent program code in the program of research study area
- Insert the pertinent task studentship code in the studentship/partnership recommendation field
- Attach a two-page covering letter associating with your task of option, CV and extra supporting documents as in-depth in the application guide
The online application system will just permit one application to a scholastic school. If you are using for TWO jobs in the very same scholastic school then you will have to e-mail Postgraduate Admissions: pgadmissions-at- ncl.ac.uk, with the following:
- Your candidate number (from the very first task application)
- The 2nd task title
- A two-page covering letter for the 2nd task
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.