TheLondon School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is presently accepting applications for John Stephenson Scholarship to pursue MSc program for the scholastic year 2018-2019 Nationals of low to middle-income countries are qualified to use for this scholarship.
It is planned to support an outstanding prospect who would be not able to use up a location of research study without this financial backing.
LondonSchool’s objective is to be a world-leading school of public and worldwide health, working carefully with partners in the UK and around the world to address modern and future vital health obstacles.
TheLondon School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading center for research study and postgraduate education in public and worldwide health.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue MSc program.
- StudySubject: This scholarship is open to candidates planning to research study on a 1 year, full-time, London- based MSc program at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in 2018-19
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover
- 2018-19 tuition charges, consisting of any obligatory expedition charges, and
- A tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP16,75000, and
- AnMSc summer season task allowance of GBP 2,00 0.00
- Nationality: Nationals of low to middle-income countries
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Nationalsof low to middle-income countries are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for these scholarships, candidates need to
- Be nationals of, and citizen in, low to middle-income countries( as specified by the World Bank); and
- Intendto return to a low to middle-income nation on conclusion of their MSc year at the School; and
- Confirmin composing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed program of research study; and
- Meet the School’s minimum English language requirements (as needed by the School’s Admissions system); and
- Hold a very first degree at either a very first or upper 2nd class equivalency level; and
- Hold a deal of admission for 2018-19 from the School for one of the eligible MSc programs of research study (please see application keeps in mind listed below for qualified courses).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students need to fulfill the School’s minimum English language requirements (as needed by the School’s Admissions system).
Howto Apply: Applicants need to finish both actions listed below by the scholarship due date.
Step 1: Submit an application for 2018-19for an eligible MSc program of research study, based on directions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the appropriate program of research study page. Applicants ought to guarantee that needed additional admissions files (consisting of recommendations) are sent by means of the School’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship due date.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, picking this scholarship alternative 2018-19Scholarships (Andr ée Carter & John Stephenson) from the drop-down menu. A finished SupplementaryQuestions Form for this scholarship need to be published as part of thisapplication This is the only accessory needed in Step 2 (as candidates need to have currently sent recommendations, records, and a CV as part of their application for research study).
If you experience any technical problems whilst utilizing the online application system please contact LSHTM IT by e-mail, supplying them with your complete name; the scholarship that you are using for; and the problem that you have actually come across. Please connect a screenshot of the trouble.
( function() ());.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.