TheUniversity of Copenhagen is using 5 fully-funded PhD Fellowships in Machine Learning and Information Retrieval for impressive prospects.
This academic award is developed for gifted and determined domestic and international trainees who wish to carry out a PhD degree program at the university.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is Denmark’s biggest university, with a worldwide viewpoint and reach. It helps trainees with admissions, real estate, and counselling, along with hosting orientation programs with a range of gatherings.
Why pick the University of Copenhagen? TheUniversity of Copenhagen is Denmark’s biggest university, with a worldwide outlook and reach. It helps trainees with admissions, real estate, trainee counselling, and other problems, along with offering orientation activities that consist of a range of gatherings.
ApplicationDeadline: August15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 6,243
- Number of Awards: Five
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domesticand international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from worldwide
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD fellowships in Machine Learning and Information Retrieval
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, you need to have finished a degree program, comparable to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) associated to the discipline of the task.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants need to need to take admission in the PhD degree at theuniversity After that, you can finish the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: You need to send all the following supporting files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page) for making an application for the particular PhD task.
- Curriculum vitae consisting of information about your education, experience, language abilities and other abilities pertinent for the position.
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if released in another language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible).
- Reference letters (if readily available)
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants will be picked on the basis of previous publications (if any) and pertinent work experience.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue, you must offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer a beginning income DKK 6,243 Salary is DKK 221.34 per working hour (+ 12.5% vacation pay).( 1 April 2021 level). The position is covered by the Protocol on JobStructure Salary variety begins at DKK 27,78869 each month incl. PhD supplement (1 April 2021 level).