With the objective of making greater education readily available to all skilled and deserving trainees, Kings College London is using the PGR international awards.
TheCentre for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London is using fully-funded studentships to assistance international trainees to finish their full-time doctoral research study degrees in the UK.
KingsCollege London is a public research study university ranked 7 in the UK by The Times Higher Education World University Rankings2021 Through significant service, it thinks in returning to the world.
Why pick King’s College London? As a world-renowned university, King’s College London is devoted to driving favorable and sustainable modification in society, along with recognizing a vision to make the world a much better location. In addition, it is ranked 31 st worldwide and 4th in the UK for graduate employability, thanks to its strong alumni network of 170,000
ApplicationDeadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: KingsCollege London
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: M.Phil and PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: MPhil/ PhD programs in Faculty of LifeSciences & Medicine; Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience; Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences; Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care; Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Be responsible for tuition charges at the greater international/ abroad rate.
- Apply for a full-time MPhil/ PhD program at King’s College London
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Make an application for your picked MPhil/ PhD program by means of the King’s online admissions application system — King’s Apply Complete a different ‘PGRInternational Studentships2021-22Form’ and connect this to the ‘Funding’ Section of your application on King’s Apply
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the following:
- Details of your certifications (you will require to connect copies)
- Details of previous work
- An individual declaration
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to need to finish the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: In order to take admission at the university, candidates need to need to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Fullinternational tuition charges
- An yearly stipend (UKRI-level): ₤17,609(for 2021/22)
- Research expenses: as much as ₤5000 per year, depending upon the job