Enhance your understanding and abilities by making an application for the PhD Fellowshipsin Molecular Neuropharmacology at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
The position for PhD research study at the Department of Neuroscienceof the University of Copenhagen is open to all domestic and international trainees. The candidates who wish to study particularly in molecular neuropharmacology will be qualified to get the fellowship that will ensure a regular monthly award in the kind of a wage.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen ranked 76 th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research study university that intends to provide worldwide leading mentor and research study which make it possible for Denmark to end up being extremely excellent at developing worth with IT.
Why pick to study at the Universityof Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is the biggest university in Denmark with an international environment. It uses the trainees several services such as help with admission, real estate, trainee therapy, and so on Students are likewise furthermore provided orientation programs consisting of numerous gatherings.
ApplicationDeadline: 19 th August 2021
- University or Organization: Universityof Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Neuroscience
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: DKK 27,788
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: Both, Denmark nationals in addition to trainees from all other international nations are qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: PhDin molecular neuropharmacology at the Department of Neuroscience is qualified to use.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should have experience with molecular biology and handling of cell cultures and short-term transfection.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are needed to use through the university’s online platform by logging in and finishing the application procedure. The candidates are needed to fill this kind to make an application for the position.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Motivated letter of application
- Masterof Science diploma
- Publication list
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants are needed to hold a Master of Science degree accreditation.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT–83
- IELTS– 6.5
- CPE/CAE– Passed
The effectively picked candidate for the position will get a wage start from DKK 27,788/ approx. EUR 3,729 together with a 17.1 % contribution to the pension plan also.